Send & Receive FAX via Email
- Login to your DIDForSale account.
- Go to section Phone Numbers ⇒ Fax Emails & click on Add New Fax Email.
- On Create New Fax Email page enter the email address (which needs to be activated for sending the fax) and enter the DID (which will be used as Fax number).
- Click Add to save the changes.
Now go to the email account dashboard (Gmail, yahoo, outlook etc) and compose a new email in the format below. Attach your document in PDF (*.pdf) or Microsoft Word Document (*.docx) format.
The attachment file is must to send fax via email, else the fax will fail.
- Go to section Phone Numbers and select a number(s).
- Click on Edit Configuration from drop-down.
- Here, select E-Fax to configure the Phone Number..
- Next, choose option Email & enter your email address.
- Click Save to apply changes.